Wednesday 01 April 2015, 18:00 – 19:00 Live Policy Debate Auditorium 1B Maison de la Paix, Geneva Co-organized by the journal International Development Policy (DevPol) and the Geneva Centre for Education and Research in...
This blog provides a platform for debates between scholars, policymakers and practitioners on key development policy issues, as initiated by a discussion paper and a response published in the journal International Development Policy (DevPol).
LATEST SPECIAL ISSUE
Large-Scale Land Acquisitions: Focus on South-East Asia, Gironde, C., C. Golay and P. Messerli, Eds., Brill|Nijhoff, 2015
- 11.1 | 2019 – Articles 11.1 (Open issue) 21/02/2019
- 10 | 2018 – African Cities and the Development Conundrum 06/09/2018
- 10.1 | 2018 – Articles 10.1 08/02/2018
- 9 | 2017 – Alternative Pathways to Sustainable Development 10/10/2017
- 8.2 | 2017 – Sustainable Food Consumption, Urban Waste Management and Civic Activism 11/09/2017
Africa Agriculture Aid Balkans Central Asia China climate change commodities crisis decentralisation democratisation Development disaster Earthquake Eastern Europe Ecuador Education Emerging Economies Employment Energy faith-based organisations Haiti health Humanitarian Action humanitarian aid Human Rights India International Organisations labour market Land Acquisition Latin America NGOs policy coherence Protection Religion Singapore Social Protection South-East Asia Special Issue Sri Lanka Switzerland trading training War WTO