Aid, Emerging Economies and Global Policies, Beijing, Monday, 26 November 2012 A Conference co-organized by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) | Beijing, the Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation...
This blog provides a platform for debates between scholars, policymakers and practitioners on key development policy issues, as initiated by a discussion paper and a response published in the journal International Development Policy (DevPol).
LATEST SPECIAL ISSUE
Large-Scale Land Acquisitions: Focus on South-East Asia, Gironde, C., C. Golay and P. Messerli, Eds., Brill|Nijhoff, 2015
- 9 | 2017 – Alternative Pathways to Sustainable Development 10/10/2017
- 8.2 | 2017 – Sustainable Food Consumption, Urban Waste Management and Civic Activism 11/09/2017
- 8.1 | 2017 – Articles 8.1 09/09/2017
- 8 | 2017 – Development as a Battlefield 01/09/2017
- 7 | 2017 – Combining Economic and Political Development 01/01/2017
Africa Agriculture Aid Balkans Central Asia China climate change commodities crisis decentralisation democratisation Development disaster Earthquake Eastern Europe Ecuador Education Emerging Economies Employment Energy faith-based organisations Haiti health Humanitarian Action humanitarian aid Human Rights India International Organisations labour market Land Acquisition Latin America NGOs policy coherence Protection Religion Singapore Social Protection South-East Asia Special Issue Sri Lanka Switzerland trading training War WTO