Job Offer | Post-Doctoral Researcher: SDG/Post-2015 Agenda and Policy Coherence
DevPol is looking for a Post-Doctoral Researcher (50%). The selected applicant will work in a small and dynamic team, in the area of scientific publishing and under the supervision of the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Conceive, write and organise policy debates for the journal and policy debates blog, with a focus on the post-2015/SDG agenda and policy coherence for development
- Follow-up research proposals and mandates from different partners
- Strengthen relations with Geneva-based organisations in the field of international development
- PhD in social sciences with a strong interest and research track record in the field of international development policies
- Excellent written and spoken English with basic command of French
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigour, inter-personal skills and diplomacy
Interested candidates should submit their application consisting of a motivation letter, a CV, work certificates and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference: PR2015PD.
For a full description of the position, the candidate’s profile and the selection procedure please read the job offer attached.