Conference | North-South Research Partnerships on Politically Sensitive Issues – Addressing Risks and Responsibilities: The Land Acquisition Case – Geneva
- Gilles CARBONNIER, Professor at the Graduate Institute | Editor-in-Chief, International Development Policy
Screening of the Film “Rubber in a Rice Bowl”
- The film shows the large-scale rubber boom in Cambodia and was realised under the SNIS funded project “Large Scale Land Acquisitions in Southeast Asia”
- Sandra AVILES, Director ad interim and Senior Officer, Humanitarian Affairs & Programme Development, FAO
- Laurent GOETSCHEL, President, KFPE | Director, Swisspeace and Professor at Basel University
- Christophe GOLAY, Coordinator Project on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights, Switzerland
- Suon SENG, Executive Director, Center for Development Oriented Research in Agriculture and Livelihood Systems (CENTDOR), Cambodia
Debate with the floor
The KFPE invites participants to a cocktail after the conference.
Please register here.