Video of the Event | ‘Drug Policies and Development’, A Presentation for Ireland, Monday 14 December 2020, 16:00 – 17:00 CET
Ireland has experienced a set of drug policy reforms in the last five years, towards implementing drug control policies. The presentation of the special issue “Drug Policies and Development: Conflict and Coexistence” provoked debate on theoretical and empirical drug policies by drawing a global picture of drug policies and their link with the local concerns.
- Prof. Catherine M. Comiskey, Professor of Healthcare Modelling and Statistics, Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin
- Prof. Julia Buxton, British Academy Global Professor in Criminology at the University of Manchester, UK
- Dr. John Collins, Executive Director of the London School of Economics’s (LSE)’s International Drug Policy Unit (IDPU), UK
- Prof. Joanne Csete, Associate Professor of Population and Family Health at the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York, USA
- Ms. Tuesday Reitano, Deputy Director of the Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime, Switzerland
- Mr. Tony Duffin, CEO at Ana Liffey Drug Project, Ireland