Job Offer | Editorial Manager
DevPol is looking for an editorial manager (60%). The selected applicant will work in a small and dynamic team, in the area of scientific publishing. Specifically, the editorial manager is expected to take charge of the following tasks:
- supervising the day-to-day operations of the publication and workflow (contacts with authors, reviewers, copy-editors, proof-readers, translators, graphic designers, publishers, internet specialists, etc.), ensuring production deadlines and academic standards;
- managing the work of the Journal’s Research and Communication Assistant;
- ensuring the finalization of articles, incl. quality check and validation of the proofs;
- leading the marketing, outreach (hard and electronic copies) and promotional campaigns;
- organizing conferences, policy debates and other events promoting the Journal’s content;
- preparing the documentation and reports for the Journal’s editorial board members, funders, publishers and partners;
- administrative and financial management;
- representation at external events and with external partners.
The deadline for sending applications is 15 August 2015. For a full description of the position, the candidate’s profile and the selection procedure please read the job offer attached.